Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mom comes HOME in a little over 1 hour!!!

Mom's plane is scheduled to land in exactly one hour and 24 seconds! I can't wait to pick her up. Wish we were going straight to my house - I can't wait to show off my kitchen and my mural! I'm still at work because it would've been stupid to go home first and then back to the airport considering I drive right past it on the way home. So here I sit. Bored out of my skin, but not in a position to start anything new at this point in the day.

Lesley and I went to Target and Goody's at lunch today. I got a couple dirt cheap Tshirts - my favorite is one for penzoil that says "Got Lube?" It's friggin hilarious. I also got an orange Buddah surf shop T-shirt, and a nice button down rayon shirt for Scott! The lube shirt was 8 bucks with an additional 40% off and the other two were $5 with 40% off!!! I also splurged on a sweet little purple bohemian paisley tank style top - it's GORGEOUS and was also 40% off (although it was orginally over 30 bucks!). At any rate, it was fun to get something new and get out of the office for a while.

So my newest *thing* is trying to put together another mural graphic. I want to do the Joker and Harley Quinn on Scott's other wall. It's going to be more fun than the Batman, but probably harder too. Ah well, the sense of accomplishment will be worth all the work, right??? That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

My email has been screwed up at work. Had to call the help desk this morning and apparently they showed that I was about to leave base - meaning I was quitting my job! Guess somewhere some wires got crossed and no one realized that I continued on in this position with a different contractor... Ah well, happens to the best of us I suppose...

Off to look for some mural graphics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home